December 1, 2012

Dynamic Duos #31

Happy December 1st! Now that it's officially December, the tree is going up today and the rest of the decorations are coming out. I've started on my Christmas cards so those will be done in the next couple of days. As for the shopping, I haven't even thought about that yet.

Well I'm stopping in with my card for this week's Dynamic Duos challenge.



This week's colors say Christmas to me, but I've been making so many I decided to mix it up a little. I stamped the leaves and used a Copic marker to add just a touch of color to them. I die cut the flowers and attached them to the card using my Dots. After I had the flowers attached I decided to add the black to the centers. They just needed a little something to make them pop.

Here are this week's colors:
I hope you can find time to join us this week. Don't forget to stop by Dynamic Duos and see what the rest of the design team created.

Thanks for stopping by,
Deanna Jean

Supplies:
Stamps: Papertrey Ink Turning A New Leaf, Heart 2 Heart #7, Heart 2 Heart #2 & Heart 2 Heart #4
Inks: Papertrey Ink: Pure Poppy & Spring Moss
Other: Copic Marker & Dots  

19 comments:

  1. I love this Deanna! As I type here, my daughter is busy with the Christmas tree! Love this time of year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a super sweet card. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous and simple. I was wondering about the extra color on the leaves. They are so perfect, I thought it was a two step stamp, perhaps. You've got talent, girl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautifully done! Celery is such a soft color - I thought it might be hard to put Real red with it - but your clean and open design keeps it all so sweet and gentle.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely card Dana, your little polka dotted flowers are so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow this card is stunning, I just love how you've placed those leafy branches :0)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful, Deanna. ;-) I really love the extra coloring you added to the leaves - just the right touch. And those flowers with black centers are gorgeous! Oh my! You totally knocked this one out of the park. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card, Deanna. Love the added shading.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful, Deanna! I love the pops of red in the little flowers. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. So beautiful, those flowers are just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This turned out so pretty! Love the font on that sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Stunning card! Love the stamped leaves with the cut out flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  13. So pretty, love the leaves with the pretty red flower!! Perfect!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. So pretty. Love the pop of the flowers. x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such a sweet and pretty way to use these colours! Love how you've shaded the leaves, and those red flowers really pop against all the white - CAS perfection as usual!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Deanne,

    I saw this card pinned on Pinterest yesterday and it inspired me to to make a card. I have added my card on my blog and linked back to this post with your card.

    Loved the layout. Mine follows a similar idea but very different images etc. so I hope you will consider it a compliment to you but certainly not a copy.

    I'd love it if you would pop over and have a look.

    Best wishes

    Mandy xxx

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...